What is Satori Self Development all about?
“What makes us stand out is our government accredited diplomas, background in science, medical science and meditation whereby our knowledge, skill sets, and experience are utilised in our hypnotherapy practice”.
At Satori Self Development, we are convinced that you can improve your health and life circumstances.
We listen, and
• attend to your specific physical, mental, emotional and behavioural concerns
• provide you with comprehensive information and skill set on ‘ how ’ to move forward in your life
• work together with you to evoke your natural resources of self-confidence, inner strength and clarity
• get results (see Testimonials)
Using evidence-based techniques (see Techniques) which deliver exceptional results in an extraordinary, distinguished and natural way.
If you or someone else you know has reasons to be concerned, contact us now…..
“…working with clients and facilitating their transformation as they move forward in living the life they so desire…they will be empowered, they will utilize their full potential and they will be the possibility of…”
- Registered Professional of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists [ASCH]
- Government Accredited Diploma Level Qualification in Hypnotherapy: Govt. Accred.10501NAT and Govt. Accred.10450NAT
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children Check
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Ongoing Professional Development [OPD]
Achim Schenk – Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Bachelor Science (Chemical Engineer)
- Bachelor Arts (Spanish and Latin American Studies)
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and NLP [Govt. Accred.10501NAT]
- Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Cert. NLP Master Practitioner
- Master of Arts (Applied Buddhist Studies)
- Master of Arts (Health and Social Wellbeing)
- Cert. Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
Achim Schenk completed a Chemistry Degree in Germany followed by research and development work in the pharmaceutical industry and public sector. Apart from his professional work, Achim helped to organise and run holiday camps for underprivileged children in Germany.
In 1994, he obtained an Arts Degree at the University of NSW whilst living and working with intellectually disabled teenagers and adults in a Rudolf Steiner residential setting. Furthermore, he also worked with children and teenagers displaying challenging behaviours in community based enterprises.
Achim has worked for multinational companies in R&D, Sales Support, Sales and Management, overseas and in Australia.
Since 1995, he developed a strong interest in the Body – Mind Connection. This led to personal and formal studies in: Hypnotherapy, Meditation, Yoga, Buddhism, Pranic Healing, NLP and EFT.
Since 2003, Achim has been working as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
During 2019, he has been Student Adviser at the NANTIEN Institute, Wollongong.
Vittoria Lazzaro – Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Bachelor Science (Biochemistry and Microbiology)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy [Govt. Accred.10450NAT]
- Cert. NLP Practitioner
Vittoria Lazzaro completed a Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Biochemistry and Microbiology (Sydney University).
Since 1984, Vittoria worked as a scientist in medical research and clinical diagnostic at RPAH and St.George Hospital. Her research was published in many International journals. Vittoria frequently presented her work at National and International conferences.
From 2007 – 2012, Vittoria worked for a German biotechnology company, as the Research Manager. She was pivotal for setting up working relationships in leading research facilities in NSW. In 2013 – 2014, Vittoria worked for the Brain Mind Research Institute in Sydney and UNSW, Dementia Research Unit. During this time, she developed a strong interest in the human mind-body connection, mental health and wellbeing which led to formal studies in hypnotherapy.